View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #21
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
*Unlocks weapon cabinet and loads a rifle*

All right people, let's not beat around the bush. Someone here is a killer, and we need to figure out who before they get the rest of us. For now, no one wanders off alone. Pairs, trios, whatever, just make sure you're with someone at all times. You eggheads over there- knock off the scientific debate. We have more important things to concern ourselves with.
[/in character posting]

Okay, now that that's out of the way: Early Day 1, I know, I know, but can we please get down to business? Yes *gasp* it's wolves. There are three of them. "Oh, how do you know that?" "This isn't an online game you know...."

Blah, blah, blah. Yes, it is. Thank you, Nienna and Loslote, for getting to the point. Can the rest of stop giving the wolves banter to hide in? For the record, I have nothing against in characterness, and everyone should have some fun with their character (I intend to), but when it gets in the way of game play it's going a bit too far.

I'm looking at you, Pitch. *eye to eye motion* Really, "no wolves in the artic sea..."

Edit: Crossed with Mnemo

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote