View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 06:58 PM   #1034
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
*sigh* And as I finish this I realise Nienna has done one. But anyway from that I guess Nerwen and Lalaith appear most wolvish. But it depends on playing style I think. Nerwen might be bold enough to live with that kind of voting record and play it off as 'would I really do that as a wolf?'. But then we have different thoughts on her role. Lalaith probably not, but might be inexperienced enough as a wolf to simply have the final vote.
How is my voting record "wolvish", Kath? Because I voted for innocents the first three Days? We now know that all votes cast by living players on the first three Days were for innocents. You were, technically, responsible for less of that than some people, simply because you failed to vote on Day Three. The point is, it doesn't matter who "clinched the lynch". In each case the alternative was innocent too. The only room for really "suspicious" voting, under the circumstances, would be voting tum after her reveal, and I don't think anyone did that. Finally, do you even know who was lynched on Day 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Lalaith: Boro; Eonwe; Lottie (clinched it); Rikae
Because you seem a bit confused on that score. So, um, yeah, what I said.

And once again, I understand that it's hard to get back in the loop at this stage, and that you might be genuinely trying to make sense of things, but in my opinion you're just not trying hard enough, by a long shot. I mean, it looks like you cast your vote for Lalaith toDay on the basis of her having "clinched the lynch" of someone who wasn't lynched at all! EDIT:And you also say I "clinched" Steve's lynch, when he was already leading by two or three votes, and it was just on DL. Not that it matters, when Nog was innocent too, but it exemplifies just how sloppy your analysis has been.
EDIT: And on checking, it seems Lalaith cast the second vote on Lottie. Folwren cast the fourth.

Oh, and phantom? I could point out a nice big hole in your little theory about me, but that's probably not in my interest right now.

*joins the Cryptic Club*

EDIT:X'd since Sally at #1024.
EDIT2: added comment.
EDIT: Ditto.

Last edited by Nerwen; 08-03-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote