View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 11:59 PM   #850
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Silmaril I can feel morm's banhammer hovering over my account.

I'm on-topic, I swear! *pleads to the sky*

Probably the previous DAYs' votings might be more useful now.

(Known innocents in italics, known baddies in underline. Other than that, no time to make it look fancy. Again, apologies to the fans of my formatting skills--whoever you are.)

DAY 1

Nilp -> Nilp
Rune -> Form
morm -> Mac
Lalaith -> Legate
Kath -> Form 2
Aganzir -> Lommy
Lommy -> Aganzir
Legate -> Greenie
Nogrod -> Agan 2
Form -> Form 3
Mith -> Agan 3
McCaber -> Agan 4
Firefoot -> Gwath
Boro -> Nog
Rikae -> Lommy 2
Mac -> Agan 5
TP -> Nog 2
Lottie -> Nog 3
Eomer -> Nog 4
Shasta -> Nog 5
Sally -> Nog 6

Formendawolf put himself temporarily in the lead, with four unknown yet to vote. Both living unknown (Mith and McCaber) put Agan in the lead before the Nogawagon steamed ahead.

Also, if Kath is a Wolf, I think Form is not one of her Packmates.

DAY 2

Lottie -> morm
Nerwen -> Mac
Greenie -> Aganzir
Lalaith -> Agan 2
Lommy -> Agan 3
Legate -> Greenie
McCaber -> Agan 4
morm -> Mac
Agan -> Greenie 2
Mac -> Agan 5
Firefoot -> Mac 3
Nilp -> Agan 6
Mith -> Rikae
Rikae -> Greenie 3
Eomer -> Agan 7
Boro -> Agan 8
Shasta -> Lottie

McCaber joined the bandwAgan (*ducks tomatoes*) while Mum cast a jesting (?) vote for unknown Rikae.

Btw, Mac and Lottie confessed to being Packmates, and morm is looking like someone from the opposing Pack. Evidence from DAY 4 (see below) also seems to point to Tweedlemorm and TweedleForm (TM Aganzir) not being Packmates, which means Mac/Lottie/Form are the members of the Grip Pack, leaving morm/Lalaith/unknown as the opposing Fang Pack.

DAY 3

Everyone -> Lottie
Lottie -> Firefoot

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DAY 4

Kath -> Form
Lommy -> McCaber
Eomer -> Nilp 1
Shasta -> Nilp 2
Nilp -> Nilp 3 (If these were chess moves, double exclamation marks would be here.)
Form -> morm
Boro -> Form 2
morm -> Nilp 4
Sally -> Nilp 5 (I will cherish you forever. <3)
Nerwen -> Nilp 6

This is where the Tweedlemorm/Form duelling dynamic came to fore. Also, this is twice that Kath voted for Formendawolf. Also also, I didn't get to ask Lommy where she got 'kawaii' from (Legate said it wasn't him.)

DAY 5

Kath -> morm
Lommy -> morm 2
Eomer -> morm 3
morm -> Kath
Shasta -> morm 4
Sally -> morm 5
McCaber -> Form
Boro -> morm 6
Form -> Form 2

Kath voted for mormwolf this time, and my mother cast no vote (did she even post?) Anyway, how clear was the writing on the wall for morm? I am dense and wondering if a Packmate-on-Packmate vote could've been planned the NIGHT before.

CONCLUSION

My mum is starting to look somewhat suspicious (sorry! ) and Kath has either gained Shasta-like psychic powers (voting for Wolves all the time) or has another source of special knowledge (wink, wink). McCaber looks squeaky clean and Boro is cute and fuzzy.

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 06-12-2015 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Put numbers in the DAY 5 vote.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote