View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 02:54 AM   #366
Saurreg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saurreg has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saurreg Send a message via MSN to Saurreg
First dwarven post in.

.................................................. .................................................. .......
.........spider tunnel..........................................|. ...................................
................|................................. ..................|............................... .......
................|................................. ..................|............................... ........
....D......... |................................................. ..|.E......F.......................... G
==*====================================*===*====== ========*==
.....|............................................ ......................................|........... ........
.....|............................................ ......................................|........... ........
......\___________________________________________ ______ _/...................
..................Carthor's mistake tunnel............................................ .........

Time for an update:

1. Erenor, Faerim, Angore and the other elves and refugees are around D or even further to the left because Belegorn had ordered them to retreat

2. Belegorn is now at E, just outside his tunnel and racing towards F.

3. F is where Cathor and company are at the moment. The trolls are there also.

4. G is where the dwarves would most probably come in - from another tunnel further to the right (will not come into use in this RPG).

Hope this clears things up.

P.S: I have put up my MSN and AIM contact. Send a msg to me if u r unsure of anything or have suggestions to keep the RPG going. Cuz I'm all out of ideas at the moment.