View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #1690
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
To the so-called Editor:

I must again vehemently protest your staff's annoying lack of mentioning me in your inane paper. It has been several issues now, and I have not been linked to iceberg lettuce sinking shrimp boats, cows that lack udder sense, or Scotland Yard's dandelion problems. How can I adequately complain about the infuriatingly nonsenical manner in which you portray yourself as a purported print purveyor, providing puerile press for the pathetic public, if I can't get worked up about anything? Your lack of providing me with a reason to attack you is preposterous! In fact, the provocative manner in which you are not attacking me is in itself a provocation. Stop it this instant!

Yours affectionately,
Morthoron
Dark Elf of Note