View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 09:26 AM   #4465
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I don't think there was ever a status issue with Junior games. That is where generally first time players would start, but gaming wise it was the same experience. The reason it was shut down is because there weren't enough people interested in playing to keep them going simultaneously.

If two get started up again, I agree with Shasta that you shouldn't be allowed to play in both of them.

But, I don't see an issue with Nog's suggestion on limitting the number of players. The page count gets tediously long, and you can't just blame it on the people who do post more. The diverse styles are one of the best things about WW, and if the page count is tedious to read through (which has been a reason for some deciding to stop WWing) I would rather see a cap on the players than any type of rules on posting limits.