View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 04:47 PM   #253
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm back, everyone, and wondering where I can jump in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
Hello? Alcarillo? There was a question in post #57 that got left unanswered. And that little piece of plot development seems rather critical to the rescue of our heroine, don't you think? I guess Pio can insert as needed, but it would be nice to get this (not so) little side note taken care of.
I second that. I got the idea while glancing at the game thread that sometime when Derren came back to report to Haleth and Eodwine he could spot Alcarillo's two characters, and while he might not actually recognize their faces, he'll know their names and their voices. . .

However, he probably would have had a chance to see them before these four days had passed - except if he had only come in briefly and left as soon as giving his report and receiving new orders. In which case, he would only by chance cross paths with Alcarillo's characters.

If Derren recognizes them and realizes that they really shouldn't be in the city, then it could be one thread that is picked up on and reported.

What does everyone think?

Also, where is Thornden at the time?

-- Folwren