View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 07:02 PM   #274
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, good, I was wondering if you had or hadn't read my post and if you were just procrastinating or something. In my personal opinion, Celuien's character is least likely to speak up. Eodwine, in normal circumstances, has the most responsibility to speak up, but these aren't normal circumstances and Haleth, if I understand correctly, is as high in rank at the time and authority as Eodwine - so, really, it could be either one of you who writes next - Firefoot or you, Elempi.

Deren would be at the gate, I think. I don't know what shifts there are or if they even take shifts during the day or what. And, what's more, he was the one who was supposedly ungentle, after all. Though, I sincerely hope Eodwine didn't really believe Osfrid and that he isn't too reproving with them. . .but that is left for your own good judgement. I'm looking forward to it, though. Please don't skip write over it and let me have a chance of getting a word in for Deren in reply.

Gotta go catch a dumb chicken.

-- Folwren