Thread: ROHAN RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 10:19 PM   #142
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sting

Thenamir was puzzled, sensing more than hearing the wolf, and wondering what this might portend. He drew his sword and held it to the wolf's throat as he said, "withdraw, Elwood."

The wolf stopped struggling as Elwood released him, but the elf stayed near. "I sense no evil in him, Thenamir, just surprise."

Thenamir was not yet convinced. He stared down the wolf with the swordpoint of Aranbold still close to the wolf's throat, yet the wolf did not flinch or tremble. "You have followed us with stealth," he said to the wolf, "you have tried to elude our elf-scout, and you took great pains to escape once you were caught. With a Warg pack behind us, a band of Dunlendings before us, and an evil wizard fighting against us at every turn, you will understand if I am not too trusting in these times. You seem able to communicate, though somewhat unclearly to humans. If you can speak in your manner to my elven ally here," he said indicating Elwood, "then go peacefully with him and make your business known. We are an honorable band, but there is the blood of more than two-dozen wargs on the grass of our last camp to prove how we deal with treachery."