View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 08:49 AM   #169
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Question: is there a reason the thread died after a burst of activity?

As I see it:

Form, Boro, TGWBS:

Your characters want information. They need a way to get information. They have only a few options: one of them sneaks out and looks for it and risks the effects of the Dweomer; all of them sneak out to look for it; they bribe guards (say one of them was Assigned for disloyalty... your options really are endless with the guards); they invite somebody in to talk to them. I have no inclination to limit you. I merely put your characters into a situation that must be dealt with, preferably in a funny and clever manner. Don't worry about "the Dweomer".

Plan of action: Think of somebody that would know things that they want to learn. Then find a way to talk to him or her. Make sure to let your characters know what's going on.

The Roggie Party:

My have you grown. I don't mind it in the least.

Your characters need to settle your differences (eventually... there's no real rush... and not enough to make things boring) and get on with actually finding Roggie. Then you need to convince him to restart negotiations.

Plan of action: Have your characters work together to find King Roggie. Then find a way to talk to him productively. Then, once he's okay with renewing negotiations, send somebody to find and inform Alli, who will go let the Gondorians (who will hopefully be a bit more knowledgable by then) know.

LMP and Celuien:

You're free to do what it is you're doing howsoever you choose to do it.

Others:

Jump in where you will. Don't wait for cues from me.

Sidenote: I (real me) am busy for the next three weeks. Not so busy that I won't be here, but busy enough that I'll be around quite a bit less frequently. Several of you have my screen name; feel free to use it a la "Fea, come back, we need you!" Or PM me. I should be around frequently enough not to cause any disruptions, but if I seem to have disappeared, most of you should be able to find me easily enough.