View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 04:54 PM   #18
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, I have a feeling of déjà vu all over again! Something about this situation looks so familiar... I think I had a dream like this once, except that it involved Dr. Evil holding basketball games in a German university.
I can't say I agree with The Might. "No use blaming each other", eh? What do you suggest instead - blaming ourselves? That would look extremely cobblerish.
Then again, Nogrod seems to be doing just that. He has always been a sober and realistic werewolfer, not prone to wild conspiracy theories or in-character nonsense. What's good enough for Nogrod is good enough for me.
Therefore, I wholeheartedly suggest that we lynch Rikae. She has played ten games over the past year and has never been lynched - I say it's her turn. Besides, she is evil: she smashed my finger in a car door once. Oh, that's anachronistic - make it a van. She also is acting erratic and bizarre, which is clearly a sign of Balroggery.
Or, if you prefer, we could lynch 'the quiet ones':
Gil-Galad, Kath, Lhunardawen, Macalaure, Naria, Nerwen, satansaloser2005, Shastanis Althreduin and Volo. What the heck, we could throw in The Might, Rikae and Brinniel as well. Then again, that could be counter-productive.

Enough silliness. As the weaver, I am certain that Rikae is a balrog, and Mithalwen and Lhuna are her companions in crime.

++Rikae

EDIT - X'd with Lhuna
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote