View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 06:06 AM   #2216
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
^I absolutely second this. You win PT, Oddwen!

Awesome game, everyone! Comments in order of appearance:

Rune
- kudos for managing to translate my pictorial mess into something intelligible!

Huey
- love your picture! So this is where the mushrooms came from.

Oddwen
- 'mushroom for error' = pure genius!

sally
- the expression of your Little Miss Muffoot! Somehow she reminds me of Dolores Umbridge.

Formy
- I wonder whether the princess's eyesight was impaired by consuming the wrong mushroom?

G55,
TGEW, - perfect examples for literal interpretation producing hilarity. Lommy too -- I loved your Queen Berúthiel! (This was my first glimpse of what had come of my picture, and I remember commenting to Legate that 'woman + food seem to have been the most tenacious elements'.)

Rune
- Am I seeing things, or is that a tiny Eye above the words 'Macht Frei'? (I appreciate the historical allusion!)

Huey
- glorious sentence!

From there on things took a turn towards rabid insanity. Mount Shroom! TGEW's cats look so unhappy, they seem to have an inkling that their quest is doomed, as evidenced by their not surviving into Lommy 's sentence. And I trust I won't be the first to have noticed that Legate's Faramir looks a lot like a self portrait. Thank you so much for modding this!