View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 03:13 PM   #235
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
So then, if we have a wolfpack of three, I think two of them are Kuru and Boro. For the third... well, it's obviously not Lottie. It's technically possible it's Lalaith - but after thinking her fairly innocent all game, and then her mentioning the possible no-kill... I doubt it. Could it be Legate? Well, I suppose it could - Kuru's been fairly vocal about Legate being "clear" most of the game, as far as I can tell, and the no-lynch being the optimal strategy was fairly clear from the beginning - no reason a canny wolf couldn't pounce on that to seem innocent. That's only a "maybe", though. I think, after yesterday's attempt to throw shade on me alongside Kuru out of nowhere, Lommy's probably more likely to be the third wolf. I'd probably prefer a Kuru/Boro/Lommy lynch order.

I'll go on record again as not particularly wanting to vote for Lottie a fourth time in a row. But at this point, she's already got a vote (albeit from a probable wolf) and it's better to capitalize at this point in the game.

++Lottie 4 repz.... again, I guess
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote