View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 06:17 AM   #261
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

'I have no idea who to vote for today either,' remarked Boromir. 'Though I like Nogrod's case against Gil-galad, and right now he's the biggest lynchee. (will explain more in a bit).'

'Now as to last night's matters, not only did we catch a wolf, but the Ranger made a successful protection. Ahem,' Boromir cleared his throat, 'Did I not say our fortunes would change by having the two gifteds being a live this long? Onto the matter of the protection. I'm going to leave it completely up to the Ranger to decide if he/she wants to come out and tell us who he/she protected last night.'

'Gil, you are defending yourself vehemently today. That strikes me as rather unusual. If you remember I hadn't called you useless. In fact I think two days ago I said something like we should look more closely at what Gil says and not just discard it as rubbish, but this defense of yourself just seems strange...abnormal in a way. The only possibilities I've seen is that you've decided to step away from the Gil-galad family line (as I've never known your family members to defend themselves so staunchly), or you actually have something to hide. You actually have a strong reason to start pleading being the only wolf left, perhaps?'

Last edited by Boromir88; 09-13-2006 at 06:18 AM. Reason: bolding the names
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote