View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 01:34 PM   #683
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Night 1

Quote:
Ranger Picks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

++Sally

It's basically between Brin, Rikae, and Sally. Rikae is generally accepted as innocent but wolves tend to stay away from that kill for a day or two. Both Sally and Brin seem innocent enough but had some decent suspicions of people who are still alive, ergo it will spread a bit more confusion than killing Rikae. I'm going for Sally as she suspected me so it would make sense for wolves to kill her in an attempt to set me up. Brinn voted for Nerwen so her suspicions lied with an innocent...so it would be less likely to use her as a set up tool.
Night 2

Quote:
My pick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to protect Fea.

It seems improbable, even for Fea, to be a wolf and the first to vote for Green. Her change on me which she used some sound reason also makes me feel that perhaps she is the seer and dreamt of me. Again, I'm probably wrong and she is a wolf that is willing to: kill off her own to prove her innocence...she is the type that would do that too

At least I was correct about Rikae being innocent.
*sigh* Fea was a wolf and I'm an idiot! I can picture Fea now laughing hysterically about this. The problem is, I am generallyd dreamt of early on so good or bad my role is usually known so it seemed that Fea had a near 180 turn on me which made me think of her as innocent.