View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 04:33 PM   #9
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
What a discrace! What an evil!

My father-in-law killed! You morons will pay for this!

Why didn't the watchers tell us, that this would befall on us? Are they in a league with the evil-doers? And how come the leech-collector makes his predictions already before they were killed?

Quote:
Loki grumbled, thoroughly annoyed at the events that had taken place the night before. "If you think that this bloke had a rough night," He jerked his head toward the desecrated corpse of Elempi midsentence, "...you ought to have waited until morn' in my bed."
Quote:
"By Eru, both of those damned wizards must have been vying for the collection of my soul this night. Visions of fur and claw and tooth dominated my mind; I couldn't catch a wink."
So fifteen minutes before he died, this Loki guy was already making his
Quote:
I told you so.
remark here... and trying to assure us, that he was astonished, why he was not the subject of the death - or scrying!

Quote:
...MAN, that felt good.
DO I need to comment on this one?

Well, it's the time of grief, and I won't be with you in some hours. We must make preparations for the funerals right now. But believe me, I'll be back, more furious than ever you have seen - to hunt down these horrible mutations that have killed my father-in-law!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote