View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 01:09 PM   #194
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Why, though?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I would also like to hear your reasons for voting Nerwen, both toDay and yesterDay, if you have the time. I thought your vote yesterDay came from not a lot of build up, and I don't know that I see where your suspicion comes from, even though it has been very consistent. I don't know that I buy that your slip is necessarily proof of evil, but your comments about the Dead Thread earlier did seem to be aimed more at distraction and prolonging the conversation than actual clarification. I could see a [wolf trying to keep the discussion on Dead Thread mechanics in order to prevent us from looking for wolves.
Yesterday's vote I (very) briefly explained here

ToDay, I face a similar situation in that I'm going to have to vote fairly soon. I thought her jumping in my 'slip' had a pouncing feel to it. And like I said, a lot of people haven't been around much, if at all.

As for my 'prolonging the conversation' about the Dead Thread, it took two (or more) to tango. If it was thought I was trying to waste time or distract, people could have ignored me.

x/d with Nog