View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 03:53 PM   #30
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Cross posted with Kitanna. Therefore, I'm double posting. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kitanna:
Are you voting for him simply because he has not posted anything? If so, why Gurthang? Why not Thinlómien? You mentioned Thin, but why Gurthang? He still has time to make an appearance.
My dear chap, he had to vote for someone. Gurthang and Thin happened to be his two suspects. Would you have jumped on him if he had voted Thin? Why protect Gurthang so fervently? And as for 'he still has time to make an appearance', it's my impression that Wayne doesn't have time to get on and vote again, otherwise he wouldn't be voting this soon, and he might wait for Gurthang to make his appearance.

I wonder if it would be worth while to get Gurthang lynched today, if ony to see if this sudden and suspcicious defence of him from Kitanna means anything....Because, I've a feeling, if he's a wolf, Kitanna is, too.

On second thought, I think that'd probably be a bad idea because he hasn't said anything. His reasons are probably just as innocent as mine. It's likely not because he's trying to avoid us and suspcion.

But, Kitanna, really. That attack on Wayne was highly unnecessary.

-- Jack