View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 07:48 AM   #182
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
I was beginning to wonder if you might be the seer because you voted Sally two days in a row and I don't know why a wolf would do that. But you say Nerwen is a wolf, you have put her on all your suspect lists. So either you're trying to fool us or you didn't want the wolves to figure you out right away. Both are logical explanations for not voting Nerwen. I'm going to look over your posts before work to see if I trust your claim. I want to believe because it means you can remove doubt about me.
If Sally is actually innocent, I'm probably going to die laughing. I simply thought she looks a lot like a wolf, and I didn't want to draw attention to myself by voting Nerwen on Day1. I also preferred multi-tasking ie. going after different people at Day and Night, so I didn't check Sally on Night2 but instead Shasta. Last Night my choice was between Sally and you, and I thought knowing your role would have been more helpful. Turns out it was the other way around. That being said, I'm not actually so suspicious of Sally anymore. I will need to look at Nerwen's interactions with people later toDay.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote