View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 10:08 AM   #169
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
First off, I regret to inform you that I will be even less available than I had hoped toDay. It turns out tonight is going to be the only clear night all week, so I have to run an observing session for the class I'm TAing - which means I will have to leave an hour before DL, and won't have as much time in between classes as I thought I might.

Since I don't know how much I'll be on, I will say that I do think we need to start lynching - the numbers for the passive scenario are no longer in our favor, so we need to start making moves. If I had to vote for someone to lynch toDay, I would say ++Lommy. I don't think Boro is playing very wolf-like - he's playing a lot quieter than usual, that's for sure, but when he's a wolf, I'm pretty sure he tends to be a louder, more aggressive wolf, not a quieter one. I wouldn't go for a lynch on him just based on him being quiet so far. Similarly with Shasta - I just don't think we have enough on him yet, and what I have seen doesn't strike me as being too far off the norm for him.

Lalaith and Zil I am concerned about, but I think my suspicion of Lommy is the more concrete of the three. Her tone in general has felt like she's trying to play it cool and like she always does, and she's been jumping on suspicions (like my Nerwen idea) too readily. I would go for her if I had to choose right now.

I would be happy with Legate or maybe even Kuru for rep toDay. I see no reason thus far to distrust Kuru's claim, and Legate has seemed trustworthy all game - and I trust that both of them will not deviate very far from the will of the people.

Edit: xed with Kuru and Zil