View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 11:05 AM   #306
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
For the sake of completion, since I said I will mention every single possibility, I think we can't very well steer away from the track of not lynching Lottie or Kuru; that path has been closed to us long time ago. At the latest moment probably sometime yesterDay. It's a game where nobody knows anything, and you just have to close your eyes and make a choice. We did.
The terror I engender is profound.

But seriously, for everyone's benefit, set your minds at rest about Lottie and myself. From a game mechanic standpoint she and I cannot be guilty. Both she and I have claimed the Black Breath (her twice). Nobody actually counter-claimed any DAY we've been hit. We've survived each time and most critically of all, nobody unexpectedly died during the NIGHTS.

Lottie and I cannot be guilty.

Moving on to other matters, if my numbers above are correct, even if Legate succumbs to the Black Breath during the NIGHT () we will still win with an innocent to spare if there are anything fewer than three wolves left...and that is assuming no lynch.

The only way we are in trouble at this point is if there *are* three wolves left, and at this point that pack would have to be Boro, Lommy, and Lalaith.

While that is possible (but unlikely in my estimation) all we have to do is kill one of them, which I'm pretty sure we will do.

So, Legate...hurry up and vote Lottie as Rep.

Xed with Boro - I would have answered his question in time to help him if only I'd posted sooner.