View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 10:04 PM   #495
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I don't know if I'd call Lonmy unsuspected at the time of her death - I certainly suspected her, at the very least. Mith I do agree on, though, I can't think of anyone who really suspected her.
Not widely suspected, I meant.

Well, now that you're here, my treasure, I'd like to hear your thoughts on everyone.

Especially Nog. I am thinking maybe I shouldn't have started second-guessing myself at the end there, because on reading through his game he has posted a *lot*, but nearly all of it has consisted of arguing the undesirability of trying to communicate with the Dead, with an interlude where he became equally preoccupied with the question of whether the rules technically allowed Wolf1 to have been created Night2. And by yesterDay he was becoming downright obstructive. Yet, as I said, there is also the fact that he just kept on going even after he was obviously attracting suspicion- shouldn't a baddie have been more cautious?

Last edited by Nerwen; 07-16-2017 at 10:25 PM. Reason: typo
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote