View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #113
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
The council was silent. A mutual uneasiness could be sensed among the members. As Tror turned to each of them the reality struck him. Balin would have his councilors make up a plan first and then the lord would critic the plan until it fit closely to his agenda. Tror could feel a fit of anger coming on him. He impatiently began to tap his ring, which signified his authority in Balin’s realm, on the stone table.

Are all nobles this pathetic? Can’t they see that I am not Balin. Why then do they think that I should act in accordance to his character? Why must I wait for their slow minds to create a plan when I have one already thought out? A moment ago I was getting chastised for not acting swiftly enough and now, it seems, they think I am acting hastily. The only one in here that is of my like mind is Frar, and even he will not speak.

Tror’s tapping got faster with impatience. He finally took the initiative.

“Kénan, you spoke out against me earlier. Therefore, I ask you to make plain your worries so that we may take into account whatever adjustments you make open to us. Be honest, the lives of my soldiers depend on faultlessness of our plan.”