View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #144
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Why yes, there was just a magical disappearing post from me. I crossposted with Master Formy, and his post contained nearly the exact same thing I'd written!

So instead of redundant information, I merely request: Form, could you include that Therian comes along, specifically intending to find a tavern?
Great minds think alike, I guess. 'tis an easy enough amendment, and I shall do it momentarily.

...and I'll put off posting again until Branoromir88 has had a chance to post an interaction with Sam.

Btw, Anguirel, from your post I would deduce that Cirdacil has only just now become the financial sponsor of the King's Players. In that case, perhaps I shall amend my first post to suggest that Amdír is in the service of the Master of Revels, which until recently had been Hallas, since he has a few years-long association with the players on behalf of "the Lord" (which, I guess, is not actually one Lord, but the office of the Master of Revels).