View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #222
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
My bedtime is closing in... so a few thoughts before a vote.

As Wilwa said on D1, we have/had four Days to get it right. Now we have failed twice. If we fail toDay the wolves need only to succeed toMorrow to win the game. And on that situation (toMorrow that is) they only need one innocent vote to another innocent to win openly with plain numbers.

So we should really get it right toDay.

I don't basically trust anyone of you right now. Maybe Dury a bit for her blatant admission she doesn't read the thread.

I thought yesterDay Sally was more innocent than not, being her over playful self doing all that nonsense, but her effort toDay - and kind of forced-looking playfulness - has made me suspect her.

I still think Nerwen is high on my suspicion list for things I've said already - and some of Sally's points were actually legitimate.

Also I think Izzy is too careful. Mainly suspecting just the "easy targets" and defending herself. Not constructive play for a villager.

Wilwa's posting has been careful as well. And she has been flying under my radar thus far. A thing I sadly can't help at this point on the Day but will try to correct if I'm alive toMorrow. If she is a wolf I will curse myself for I have suspected her in most of the games after her comeback and she has mainly been just a well-meaning ordo who has tried to open the conversation. BUt maybe she's a bit more careful this time? I can't say.

Kit is the enigma this time. I do appreaciate her analysis and her effort - and her reasonableness. And that's just the thing that bothers me still. In a way I think if she is a wolf she really has earned her possible victory. That would be an outstanding performance.

My nightmare scenario: the wolves are Wilwa and Kit... If it is that we will probably lose.

But toDay, it will be Sally, Nerwen or Izzy as my vote.
*Goes to have a cigarette and to see if anyone gives an input meanwhile*

EDIT: X'd with Sally X 2
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote