View Single Post
Old 11-07-2002, 05:59 PM   #355
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Quote:
I too was happy to hear that Mr. Bloom gave up smoking, though not for fangirl reasons.
I was happy because my daddy gave up smoking on September 9, 1999 (just as Hurricane Floyd hit my town), and I am happy for him because I know how hard it is 1: to initiate the quitting and 2: to follow through with it.

Biting his nails? Hm...well, Elijah Wood has been doing that all the time and no one really cares...

Although, Orlando did say something that was either completely adorable or completely sleazy and done only to get more girls to drool on him (Does he walk around with a mop or something? He must...). When asked about his relationship, he said (this isn't a direct quote, I have no idea the exact wording, but I'm summarizing),
Quote:
The only relationship I'm in is with my dog, Maude. She's the only girl in my life. But I do love that feeling when you're first in a relationship. You know, women really are special. They dederve to be cherished.
He went up a bit of a notch in my rating of him until I realized that 1: his publicity people might have coached him and 2: he might be one of those fake romantics that just do it to get girls. I'm hoping that he just is a really nice guy that'll make someone (probably a supermodel) very happy someday.

On that topic: has anyone noticed the sudden surge of movie-Legolas teenie-boppers in the "Middle Earth Mayhem" room over the past 24 hours? About 3 new "Legolas drooling" topics have been started there...

EDIT: I suppose I should speak on topic a bit. Okay, here goes...
Me: Christian? Me? Oh, all the way baby! I am a very devout Catholic and proud of it!

Elenna: I'm an unfriendly, cold biatch! Don't mess girl!

Me: Who cares about romance and ancient times? Give me some WALL STREET!

[ November 07, 2002: Message edited by: VanimaEdhel ]