View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 07:01 AM   #93
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Huinesoron - newer player. Can't peg him into an expected style. Previously, appeared to be the sort who wants to get his hands in there and be involved in everything.

Yeah, 'be involved in everything' kind of sums me up.

I'm seeing a lot of people (Rikae, Legate, slightly Boro) making comments that Macalaure looks suspicious, and that worries me because he didn't ping any of my bells at all. So far as I can see this is his only post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Ah, Day 1. Where all we can do is make up reasons out of thin air.

*sniffs*

Ugh, nah. The air over Dor-lomin isn't what it used to be. And here people say that the air would be cleaner if everybody stayed in their village.

Anyway.

Fakes votes, eh?

If we mean fake votes instead of real ones, to avoid a Day1 lynch, I don't see the usefulness in that. Since those votes lack any consequence, it's the easiest thing for wolves to throw their votes at whoever, or wolf-on-wolf without the risk that comes with it.

If we mean a deadline before the deadline. Really? What about the people with tighter schedules. We can't expect everybody to be available for two deadlines.

Worse, the day after people will be too quick to jump on those who changed their mind from one deadline to the next. Wolves, on the other hand, lacking conscience, will have a very easy time showing consistency.

I find it very odd how very enthusiastic Legate is about this. My immediate thought was the one that Gala had, too: very cobblerish. A wolf wouldn't stick their head out that far, and one would expect an innocent person to be a bit more measured in their response, weighing pros and cons. Not saying a wolf can't fake a careful approach, of course.
As far as I can see, most of it is agreement with and slight expansion on what other people had said; is that what you meant by 'fishy as Angband', Legate? You talk about pointing fingers, but other than the explicit point at Galadriel55, it all looks like fairly general musing on wolves.

I guess I'm just feeling wary about how unsupported some of these suspicions seem.

~

Looking back over my own earlier suspects, Lommy seems to have 'calmed down' a bit (if that's the term; eased off, maybe?), which could back up the idea that her early posts were basically banter. I don't think G55 and - especially - Pitch have been back on, so I'm in the More Data Required stage there.

hS

(Crossed with Boro's (first?) 'tabs' post.)
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote