View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 08:19 AM   #101
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Yeah, 'be involved in everything' kind of sums me up.

I'm seeing a lot of people (Rikae, Legate, slightly Boro) making comments that Macalaure looks suspicious, and that worries me because he didn't ping any of my bells at all. So far as I can see this is his only post:
Huh, interesting. The goal in my post you're referencing wasn't to announce any suspicions. I don't think I've given any suspicions yet. Is that suspicious? Maybe some would say it is, but I did it as a therapeutic exercise. All these people coming back jumbled my head to be filled with "What does Lommy do? What does Greenie do?...etc. It was to "put it all down on paper" as they say and not announce suspicions.

One has to also analyze themselves when trying to analyze others. I invite anyone to chime in on me. Here's an analysis on myself:

At the heart, I'm combative. I like to be a thorn. Sometimes I end up a thorn in people's pinky fingers, sometimes their kneecaps, sometimes a thorn in their eyes, but I hope to be a thorn in their side. I charge straight towards confrontation with just about anyone and everyone....except Mac. Which was my point on him. It's my nature to be combative and I will be a thorn in Mac's sides if there's warrant for it. There's always that hesitation that I don't get when I confront anyone else.

It's like Gandalf versus the Balrog to use that analogy. To me, he's got a powerful and deserved reputation. I'll go for it, but I don't charge head on, because I know I won't come out the same person.

Edit: Crossed with Pitch twice and Inzil