View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 06:15 AM   #1010
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril The End

The final post of the game goes up now.

I have announced the end in advance so often, pushed - no, gently nudged! - everyone to post, and persevered so long that I can hardly believe it has finally happened.

Thena, Mith, I did not include your characters in my post, as I have no idea what your intentions are. I hope your saves will be filled soon enough so as not to be terribly anticlimactic. Should you wish me to write your character onto the ship for the journey back, let me know and I will edit accordingly.

Thanks once again to all of you for a wonderful experience and a fantastic story with what I consider the best writers on the Downs!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'