View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 07:48 PM   #333
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Quote:
Besides, you can't blame me that Nuru introduced a single Rohirric maiden!
Yes, the blame is on me. Apoligies! I actually introduced her with the intention of finding a wife for Liornung, who just won't find one no matter how much I pressure him. Nothing doing. He's stubborn, and I place my bets that if Argeleafa weds one of the company it won't be Liornung.

So, good Ędegard, if you eventually make your move, I, Liornung the skillfull bard, will not interfer.

Helen, I thought you'd be interested to know that baseball season is over. So I have more time but I'm going to miss it and all the lads! After three hard games yesterday, two of which they won, they were finally out of the playoffs when they lost this morning, which finishes them in third place. We were hoping for the championship but, alas, it was not to be. A trivial thing, one might say, but I had been praying and when the game was over I scowled up at the heavens... and then a smile started coming to my face and I knew I couldn't be upset with my Lord because He was too sweet... so I did not weep but rather laughed! I won't ramble on about baseball here, however.