View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #102
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Why I find that suspicious then? If you were an innocent and thought there was something to scrutinise there, then you would have given it a thought - and even a slight thought would have told you immediately there wasn't. So can we infer that you actually didn't care? If you don't care to think about it that little as to see there's nothing to speculate there, then it would look like you are not caring about it. But still you wish to say that aloud, that "his vote should be scrutinised", which makes me think you were more concentrated on thinking how to make yourself look concerned than being actually concerned about the possibility of learning whether winty-w is good or bad (like if you knew it already or something?) - and just didn't realised that what you suggested might look good but when looked at more closely turns out ridiculous for anyone who is actually interested in on what side winty-w is...
The whole thing wasn't really about ww at all. I was agreeing with Nerwen that his vote ought to be looked at, and disagreeing with Agan's wariness of Nerwen for doing just that. You're grasping at straws, mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Hey Nog you posted the same post twice.

Sorry but would you care to speak English that's understandable even to a non-native speaker so I don't have to spend a twice longer time reading your post than I would need for anyone else?

As you might have noticed I didn't play in last game. And it's perfectly alright to point out what you find odd, but your thought process in the post I found suspicious seemed half-hearted and lazy and somehow far-fetched too (the part that Lommy or someone else pointed out). Give better reasons for your suspicions and I might change my mind about you.

But yeah as for now

++Mirandir

because thus far she seems the most suspicious to me.

oh and

--Mirandir
++Mirandi

as I dislike retrackies anyway, and this is what I think everyone should do because otherwise the wolves will probably use them against us in the end.
Why is Mira the most suspicious to you, my dear? Possibly you said so already and I just missed it.
Anyway, I agree that wolves can make good use of a retractable vote, but so can the good side. What happens if one votes early, then has to contend with a Seer reveal, or something of that nature toward the end of the Day? Being able to retract comes in handy then. So I'm not retracting unless I see a need for it.

Also, I think I agree with the Boropillar that this push against Lottie looks bad.

x/d with all since # 91