View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 12:54 PM   #15
Carlas
Shade of Carn Dûm

Carlas has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Carlas
Sting

This is a great idea for an RPG, ever since I first read the plot and everything, I've been dying to play a part in it! Unfortunatly, I dont have the time to try for any of the dwarves, so instead I thought I'd try for one of the orc minions. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Character Description Form:

1.)Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – YES
  • Truth in a Dark Place
  • Quest for the Ainereg
  • The Road to Erebor
2.) How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in?
  • None
3.)Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? – YES
  • The Green Dragon

NAME: Nazklâsh

RACE: Orc

WEAPONS: Nazklâsh has only a regular orc-scimitar, but it is very effective in battle.

APPEARANCE: Nazklâsh is smaller than most orcs in Moria, but because of this he is much more agile than the others, and can maneuver his way through battles easier. He is missing half of his index finger on his right hand, and has many scars on his face and hands.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Nazklâsh, like most orcs, loves to fight, but he is impatient and does not want to wait around for fights to come to him, he wants to leave Moria and attack the cities around the mountains. He is quick for an orc, but can get so caught up in killing a foe, that he will forget everything that is going on around him.

HISTORY: Nazklâsh has lived in Moria for almost all his life, and has normally been sent to guard the main passagways throughout the great mine.

Carlas' post

The sun rose slowly, bathing the Misty Mountains in a soft light. The air was crisp and cool, and the sky was clear, no clouds for miles, and the Misty Mountains stood tall and proud in the morning light, but none of this could be seen from within the deeps of Moria.

Inside the old mine it was dark and damp. Moria, once filled with dwarves and beauty, were now cold and wet with cobwebs all across the walls and ceiling. The tunnels, where precious stones and jewels were once mined, were now empty and lifeless. The halls, where dwarves had once danced and sang, were silent. None now dwelled in the deep mines and shafts of Moria, none except the orcs who had taken it years ago for their own.

The orcs of Moria now prowled in the deep halls, watching and waiting for any that would dare to enter in their domain. They had come to Moria years before, and would not let anyone take it back from them, so they always had eyes watching even in the darkest of tunnels.

“Why we have to sit ‘ere all day? It’s not like anyone’s going to come down ‘ere anyways. No fool would dare enter Moria now!” Nazklâsh turned his grotesque face to the other orcs crouching beside him. He had always hated having to sit and watch for intruders, when there never was any intruders, thinking it was pointless and a waste of his time. He yearned for a fight, for a battle, to feel his weapon in his hand as he cut deep into another’s chest. He hated staying in the mines and waiting for beings that never came, he wanted to go attack the villages and cities around the mountains.

“Ah, something’ll come Nazklâsh, one of these days, then we’ll fight, and have our way with ‘em.” The orc sitting beside him said as he pulled himself up into a deep crouch. He was larger than Nazklâsh, but that never bothered him, he knew he could out-maneuver those lugs any day. The orc smiled, with the thought of a battle, his dark, slimy teeth reflecting the only bit of light coming from a window high up in the large room. “The chief said we take no prisoners, if anything comes in here, they’re ours.”

“If.” Nazklâsh muttered through his clenched teeth. “If anything comes in ‘ere.”

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 2:12 PM January 02, 2004: Message edited by: piosenniel ]