View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #1618
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
In my dream Boro dreaded sharp objects, such as needles - and swords. Not knowing this, I jokingly placed a sword on his throat (he was just randomly sitting somewhere and I happened to pass by with a sword). It provoked a reaction I didn't expect: he started wriggling and shaking so violently that I sort of lost my control of the weapon and it made a cut on his lower lip. He looked bewildered but I comforted him by telling I sometimes bite my lips to make them bleed since I so enjoy the taste.
Interesting Agan...hmm, many people are dreaming of me lately and they all seem to be the strangest of things, it's kind of funny, yet disturbing at the same time. Oh, and I do not like needles one bit, definitely not, but swords I have no problem with. Well, I should say swords that don't chop off my lips!