View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 12:47 AM   #1633
Hakon
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hakon is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I had my first werewolf related dream and third barrow downs dream. Well sort of werewolf related. Well the only werewolf related part is the words Night Guard.

The dream was in some fantasy world and it took place in a castle where some guy named Lord James lived. In the dream a young man named Steven informs the lord the Night Guard is in place. Oh and in the dream Steven is Eönwë. Anyway after Steven informs the lord, the lord then asks Steven if that is the case then who is coming into the room now. They both look and it is another young man who mocks James saying quote "They are coming for you. Only this time not for your money but for your soul. Your pitiful soul." Anyway then the mans own sword stabs him in the stomach, I think it was James that did that. Anyway the dream ended with a oily substance leaking from the dead mans body and entering the room from the corridor and the sound of a beast slowly making its way to the room. It can be heard crawling and dragging itself into the room. I woke up after that but my guess is if I kept dreaming the beast wold have killed James and Steven. Also another thing is that in the dream James kept switching between looking like what I thought some downers looked like and some I had seen pictures of. Those people were Legate, Boro, Hookbill and some more people I do not remember.

Fea, the end part of your dream with the kids trying to cut your feet off with the ice skates makes me think of a Stephen King story where there are a bunch of psycho children trying to kill someone on a frozen lake.