View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 10:05 AM   #1
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
WWJ Attack of the Werecats:The ppuuuurrfect village

The warm summer breeze blew threw the small Hobbit settlement, nestled in the rolling hills North of the Brandywine bridge. The moon was rising, casting shadows on the fair village. There on a hill overlooking the town sat three large carnivors.They sat it silence and stared.
"I think we have found it my friends!" said the largest of the three. "I agree, I agree." Said the one to left." This shall be the ppuuurrfect village for us!" Said the one with the torn ear, to the others. As they stood and looked down on the village that was to be theirs, they came up with a terrible plan. "We shall live amongst them, for awhile....until we earn their trust....then Whammo!"
"I agree, I agree!" said the one to the left as it jumped gleefully into the air.With a large feline grin, the largest of the three extended it's arm out towards the small dwellings.

"He dies, She dies, everybody dies!" said the largest, pointing to dwellings in turn,with a haunting laugh.

There they stood in awe of what was to be theirs, all theirs."Come now lets dance!" shouted the one with the torn ear. " I agree, I agree!" said the one to the left.

So they danced and waited........The night to stike would come soon enough.

Last edited by Valier; 03-26-2006 at 10:17 PM.
Valier is offline   Reply With Quote