View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 10:16 PM   #2
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Hello and welcome to Attack of the Werecats. I am Valier your Mod for this game of twists and surprises!! Naria shall be my Co-moddess. Her word is as good as mine, if she posts at any time please pay attention to what she says. I also must insist that you read my developing story line carefully.....You never know what you will find

RULES

- There will be no double lynching, if there is a tie of votes for any reason, I will choose the first player to reach the highest vote.There will be Retractable votes. They will be dislayed like so:

++Valier

Bolded and on a separate line.

If you wish to retract your vote you must do so as follows:

--Valier

++Naria

Both bolded and on separate lines.
Please do not abbuse the retractable votes. Please limit your change of vote to no more than five times.

-If you die, your dead. Do not pm or write on this thread about anything pertaining to this game. You may at no time give proof of your role.ie: Pm's

-You may only edit your posts to correct bolding, or major spelling mistakes,Also cross-posting. You must post a reason!

-If you do not vote or post two days in a row, you are killed. Unless you have a really good reason and you beg me for leniency..

-If you can not get to a computer, please post this in the wwj thread so others are aware.

-All players must be in invisible mode during the duration of their life in the game. Myself and Naria will be visible, so players can always ask questions if needed.

-Days and nights will begin at 5:00pm CST. The first day *RL* Will be a DAY phase. Werecats can pm till Naria and myself's death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roles and rules for roles:

Innocents:The innocents roles are to cheat,lie, weasel, ally whatever they wish to weed out the Werecats in their midst.

Werecats: There will be three werecats. Their objective is to kill villagers at night, until the number of villagers equals the number of werecats.
Eacn night the werecats will select a villager to kill and pm the name to me. They may only pm each other during the night. I will reveal the name and role of the player choosen, each "morning".

Seeker: There is one seeker. Their role is to dream of villagers each night, helping the village weed out the Werecats.
Each night the Seeker pm's me with their choice of which villager, to dream about. They will recieve a true answer from their dream.

The Taker: There is one Taker, their job is to take a Werecat with them to the grave when they themselves meet their doom.
The Taker can at any time pm me with a name of a person they believe to be a Cat, they can change their pick at any time Day or Night. When the Taker dies, either by the Werecats or by being lynched by the villagers, they will take the last name pm'ed to me down with them. The role of the Taken villager will be revealed. The Taker may pm with the Protector during the Day ONLY.

The Protector: The Protector's role is to protect one villager at night from a Werecat attack.
Each night the Protector must pick one villager to protect from the Werecats, sending me their pick by pm. The Werecats can not kill that person during the night. If they try, the villager survives the night. The Protector can not protect themselves. They may only protect the same person twice in a row, no more. The Protector may pm with the Taker during the DAY only.

The Birthday Dreamer:The fifth night will be one Ordinary villagers birthday. They will receive a pm from me during the Day letting them know it's their birthday. That night they will dream about a villager of their choice. If they choose a Gifted, they will become that gifted as well, for the rest of the game. If they choose a Werecat they will become one themselves and join the pack. If they choose an Ordo the game will continue as normal.

Last but not least have fun!! I know I will!

Roles have been sent! Game will begin with a DAY phase, starting at 5:00 pm CST. Werecats may pm till my death.

Last edited by Valier; 03-27-2006 at 11:26 AM.
Valier is offline   Reply With Quote