View Single Post
Old 06-09-2002, 04:59 AM   #112
Veritas
Wight

Veritas has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Still confuzzeld about the dreams she had, Veritas looks around and sees that on the deck a lot of people are bussy, Menelduliniel is with Legolas and others are walking around.

Did nobody notice her? Well that was possible, she was fallen asleep behind some barrels and ropes. She looked out over the water and felt a big loning for the Undying lands, she had read a lot about it, would the Valar be just as she imagened?

But wait, what if she didn't had the right to come with them, would she be send back, or worse, be killed? What am I going to do.

Veritas was in panic, she wanted to stand up and walk towards the others, but she didn't dare. There had to be a way to come there without noticing.

She moved the barrels to bould a little hiding place.

This is ridiculus! Why has it to be like this? The Valar are so mighty, I can't hide for them? Maybe I just have to tell them that I was fallen asleep on the boat, and...

Alright, gether all your mood and step to Cirdan or the others, said Veritas in herself and stood up, walking to the other people...