View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 05:26 PM   #44
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
You need Skype, a microphone, and Downers on your contact list. Despite everything I've said earlier in this post, Skype is relatively easy to use, but if you need assistance, I'll be happy to help you as best I can.
Really, it's not that difficult. I'm pretty backward technologically myself (I've only discovered YouTube this year!), and if I can do it, everybody can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Anyway, more than one person has said that we should do this again. How about making it a regular event? As long as there is interest, we could have a reading session, say, once or twice a month (something like each month's first Friday, or whenever people have time). Opinions?
Great idea! Most definitely yes. What about the 25th of each month (or whatever viable date falls next to it)? Or any Friday or Saturday would be a good idea too, as most people won't have to get up early next morning.