View Single Post
Old 02-04-2002, 12:55 AM   #50
Daisy Sandybanks
Wight

Daisy Sandybanks has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Daisy Sandybanks Send a message via Yahoo to Daisy Sandybanks
Pipe

Okay, probley all of these have been mentioned before, but I don't care, im gonna mention them anyway [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
These are some of the books that I have read in the past and have absolutely loved!

By Anne Rice:
Interview with a Vampire
The Vampire Lestat
(actually it seems that as I was reading through the posts on this topic, nobody has mentioned these or anything else by Anne Rice....)

By Philip Pullman:
The Golden Compass
The Subtle Knife
The Amber Spyglass

All four Harry Potter books(yes, i know, shame on me...)

Books I actually haven't read and are sitting on my bookshelf getting dusty which I know I should read and will read in due time:

By Lloyd Alexander:
The Book of Three
(my friend suggested reading this and has been pestering me to read it for a month now, but iv been to busy with other things)

By C. S. Lewis:
The Chronicles of Narnia
(I got this during christmas and actually have seen the movie that The Lion the Witch and the Wardrob had been made into, so now I really want to read The Chronicles of Narnia)

Ummmm... iv probley read more, I just can't remember at the momment.
Also I read in one of the posts that The Last Unicorn is beingmade into a live action movie?? Wow... iv seen the 1984 cartoon version and LOVED it..
Also I am proud to say that I am a loyal Star Trek fan (I just had to put that in... sorry [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

If you think that you have a book that you want to mention and that you think I would like, go ahead and mention it.. I am always open to more book reading suggestions.

PS- sorry i wrote so much... i think i got carried away [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]