View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 04:15 AM   #255
Osse
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: The Encircling Sea, deciding which ship to ruin next...could be yours.
Osse has just left Hobbiton.
Just planning post for Carthor's part in the exploration party...

I was planning to have a recount of the speech, the preparation for the journey as well as its initial stages, followed by the finding of a storeroom. The Dunedain find it in shambles - the great stone jars that were full of barley have been smashed, the casks of beer and salted meats ransacked... all the precious metals, stones and ore is all but gone - the place appears to have been looted by strong, powerful, stone-like hands. I figure this will lead into a conflict with the 'clique'...

Does anyone want to post first, with talk of the reactions to being instructed to go, with misgivings etc.? I had planned to only refer to these subjects in passing, and that in a reflective stance most probably, so anyone wishing to do so's posts would fit better before mine.

All for now... my post will be pretty hefty i suppose, so don't expect it too soon.

Osse