View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:43 AM   #46
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Volo: I don't exactly know what you would imagine under me posting "my thoughts a little bit clearer". I said everything I wanted and these were my opinions. I don't know what you mean by "backing up other players", but I would consider saying "I agree with this one. I agree with that one." a serious problem - but that's obviously not what I was doing. I said what I wanted and see no problem with it. If you do, please explain more concretely what would you like to see from me.
I started my thoughts about you a bit too harshly - saying that I suspect you more than others was a bit unfair. It just bothered me that you had no clear thoghts on anybody, everybody you mentioned going both ways (flip-flopping?). But like Fea said - and I agree with her about this - there are no hard facts to base your thoughts on. I forgot that provoking you and your guts doesn't work...

Then again, in your last post you say it again - "Good! That was exactly what I wanted to hear from you. Thank you.", well what do you think of it if it's good enough to think about?

EDIT: Xd with Legate.