View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 10:51 AM   #69
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Duh, you take any word way too seriously. If I say the whole village, then it doesn't mean I am talking about everyone. But as in the last time because I might seem suspicious I'm always considered to be a wolf. Then again that's just the way I post.

This vote reminds me of all voting Rikae last time just because she had voted herself, which also is quite uncommon. If you are going to always lynch people because they seem to do something out of the ordinary, then go ahead, but I think that will only make the game grow more and more boring.

It will force all players into the same old patterns of play, always taking care to not use a certain word as it might be your doom. If that's what WW is about, killing anyone that seems out of the ordinary, not necessarily guilty, then count me out of it.

I really don't care if I'll be lynched, it's this "oh look he's saying he doesn't like quiet ones in the 3rd post, let's lnych him for that, because besides him nobody seems strange" theory that I dislike.