View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 09:18 AM   #49
Måns
Haunting Spirit

Måns has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hmmm, I think she is just complaining to give a show, for who coudl not, in the bottom of ones mind lover LotR above all else? In every dark heart, there is a small ray of ligh shining through, the light of Tolkien. For some reason, tehre are people who are very ill. These people have a feeling, given them by J.K. Rowling or some otehr B fantasy writer that they must be hacking of TTF. How do i not pity those mislead poor persons, but not as much as I pity those who areyet unaware of the great joy of this world, ME.

Seriously, if she ahs a problem with you talking about LotR, that's her problem and she can choose to be your friend nad should be taht even if you are talking about a book she does not like.

What I don't understand in this thread is Iarwain (but who does understand the oldest of all [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]), What are you getting so annoyed at all the time? I haven't seen anything that could annoy someone except maybe that someone would want to end a friendship because of LotR.

Oh well [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Maybe you'll explain yo us who know less of your mind, Måns

Josef Stalin
Måns is offline   Reply With Quote