View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 10:32 PM   #31
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Wulfham

Incana was taken aback by Vaenosa's attitude, for Incana had never encountered a woman to be so brash. Incana brought her horse to a stop as well and got off. "I am sorry if I have offended you. I was merely trying to show concern for you and warn you of the dangers." But please do not address me as M'lady or Fair Maiden for I am not above you and need no graciousness."

Incana walked over to her saddle pack and looked for her water skin. She immediately froze. She could not find it anywhere. Oh my! I must have left it behind when I was distracted at the well while the March Warden was making his speech.She felt embarrassed and, since neither men were with them yet, She slinked over to Vaenosa while watching her drink thought to herself, I will ask her for a sip when she is done.

While waiting, Incana scanned the area for Dorran and Brand but they were no where in sight. Mumbling to herself, I hope nothing has happened to them. Thinking about the two men made Incana realize what Vaenosa had said about them. Incana waited for Vaenosa to take a breath from her drink and asked, "Why are you so cold hearted towards these men? They would after all be able to fight off a wild creature alone than one of us alone, would you not agree?"