View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #267
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
I know I'm being hypocritical as I always suspect people based on how they phrase things and such, but I don't think Boro's suspicion of Mith is very good.~Agan
All I'm saying is I've seen that behavior before from Mith as a wolf. Get stressed out and frustrated then come back after a bit of calming and be fine.

Quote:
No I didn't! My intention when pointing it out was to say that revealing is not a good idea for an ordo because it will help the wolves more than us, and I didn't vote for him because of the ordo comment but because of its possible consequences.~Agan
I did take that back within the same post after I quoted your post 80. I said something like..."oh wait that really wasn't an over-reaction." That was my mis-step, but Mith's uhh...

Quote:
Well Boro is being fairly tiresome and the fact that he is fixated on me rather than say on someone who got an ordo killed might be annoying.~Mith
While you have been playing extremely low key throughout your stay here, bringing up "wise" points to make people feel comfortable with you, and staying "fixated on Shasta."

++Mithalwen

My internet has been acting skittish through the mornings, if it holds up I should be back, but if not just want to get my vote in there.

I will not even comment regarding Gaur's reason to vote for me, other than say "I have no comment."