View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 09:56 PM   #279
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Mostly about Little Red Cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Mira I am fine today now that Phantom and Boro aren't being tiresome... at least I thought I was..... Well Boro is being fairly tiresome and the fact that he is fixated on me rather than say on someone who got an ordo killed might be annoying.

At the risk of sounding equally monomanic... Shasta.... either lying or 1/3 chance of being LRC. If LRC I'd bet the ranch he has been turned.

Love to hear what he has to say...
Hang on, Mith... let your friendly neighbourhood bookmaker work out the odds... Nope, it's still only a 1-in-5 chance. And there's a 2-in-5 chance Red Cap's already dead.

I checked:

Quote:
Little Red is not aware of her identity until it is too late, if she dies before she is turned I will not reveal her identity, I won’t even tell Mr. BBW, mwahaha.
So, she could have been Lommy or Nienna... we've got no way of telling.

On the other hand, as Agan points out, there's no reason to think Shasta (if LRC) wasn't turned last Night– again, we wouldn't know.

Important– regarding toDay's favourites:

Eomer and Boro both seemed to think LRC was a normal Cursed role, i.e. has to be Night-killed in order to be turned. I should say this points to their innocence– or at least to their non-lupinity. They could be faking, of course... but do consider this point before voting either of them.