View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #208
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I think there is a higher likelihood of being able to trust the ones whom are killed during the Night. As I can't see the baddies killing themselves. I could see some suggesting the idea, however whether or not it was followed through with.. not quite. There would be more loss than gain from it.

Zil is reminding me of a previous game.

It seems to me that usually the easier lynch candidates end up innocents.

I wouldn't think of Nog going for the easier choice.
I think some of the reasons, if not most that people gave for their vote were complete hogwash.

Sally.
In #99 you say..
Quote:
I be gettin' a bit of funny feelings from that there Shasta too, but I don't think it be a hunch worth following with a lynch.
Yet in #104 you vote for him.
Hopping on a Wagon of Contradictory much?

Mac. Were you trying to help Nog get wagoned, then retracted when it looked possible. So your hands would be relatively clean. But hopped right back on when it didn't look like others would place their votes that way?

What is with all of the jumping on Shasta? I'm inclined to either think A) He is a baddie B) Jumpers are Baddies or C) ?

If I were jumping on him, I'd say he is innocent. I'm not. Then again, he is Shasta.

Of Nerwen and Nog, you both should know better.

Your vote of Zil looks like someone trying to throw another under a moving ship, based solely on previous pack-mateship, Nerwen. Zil has played.. one previous game before? You could quite likely be a known innocent, if Greenie is telling the truth. I suggest you vote with much more substantial reasons, as some may or may not follow you based on your possible knownshipness. Of course, you could not be an innocent at all.

I think the Captain Obvious thing was from Gwath?

X'd since #184.