View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #228
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Here be my list of people I trust less than you others (which isn't much either).

-Shark Tooth Shasta ~ First mate
I still have my bad feelings about him but at the same time I agree that his defence was not too agressive as some people say when trying to point at someone being lupine - but actually quite good (it oft'times sounded pretty genuinely enraged indeed). So he's possibly my least favourite lynchee toDay from this group.

-Short Ruth Mithril ~ Cook
There's something in her defensiveness that goes over the top. I mean there were no votes, no serious challenges on her, no outspoken suspicions that would go over the "I have bad vibes from her" -level, she was no talk of the Day on either Days... good if even a few mentioned her. And still she starts the Day with a staunch defence. And ends up making what looks most likely a retaliatory vote. It's not something I like coming from Mith. Still I'm very much hesitating whether it would be enough to lynch her.

-Whinin’ Eomer Bonny ~ Musician (Pur-loined Violin)
How come he's the "Whinin'" one when I do the whining now? But really his way of play is just outrageous. He's done nothing but banter (what three posts in two Days?) and voted Mira on both Days without any stated reason whatsoever. Purely calculting that no one would raise their eyebrows enough to call that behaviour forth thus letting him hibernate the first Days through with no challenge whatsoever? Well sorry Eomer, I would like to call that indeed! Sadly there are no "calls for bluff" as we don't learn the identities of the dead. But it makes me suspect him.

-High-Pitched Annu ~ Surgeon
New player around and should have the benefit of doubt for a Day or two. But she's clearly intelligent enough to follow the tides and to vote accordingly. Her way of trailing the common talking and voting the same way not rubbing anyone else the wrong way looks darn suspicious nevertheless. Maybe not toDay?

-Dancin' Mira Blythe ~ Striker
Day1, one banter-post. Day2 one banter + one listing of what Greenie said (already done by Nerwen) with little or nothing to add. If you talk of someone playing it low, here you have it. Soo careful not to upset anyone, not to be seen other than "a little helpful".

Last edited by Nogrod; 06-16-2009 at 07:54 PM. Reason: added boldings & corrected typos
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote