View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:38 PM   #240
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Oh, great - I just realized Mira's dropping out. Now I wasted my vote. Brinn, if you're around, do Eomer and I get a chance to vote again?~Rikae
Still it might be a good option to stay with Mira...based on the request to be mod-fired, it's likely she's innocent who's run into computer issues (although she could very well be a mutineer). We're apparently going to lose her anyway (and I'm assuming we'd get her role too...?), if we vote to lynch someone else, we run the risk of lynching an innocent (but of course concede the chance of getting a baddie), plus losing Mira. At this point, it might be good to keep the deaths down, and let the mutineers make their selection at night, which would presumably, with a successful kill, give us another innocent.

Quote:
Slightly fishy votes also came from Kath, Wilwa, and, in fact, Boro.
Are you talking about my vote for Shasta, or my retract on Nogrod...or both?

Shasta usually votes for me on Day 1, when given the chance, I don't know if it's a signal that he's innocent (at least anytime he's randomly picked me on Day 1 he's been innocent) or he feels like making a safe vote, being fairly sure I won't be a Day 1 lynch and not wanting to make a bad choice early in the game...whatever it is you'll have to probably ask him.

Anyway, I voted for him, to send a message that I'm willing and ready to duel. I need someone to replace the amazing duels between Menel and myself, so call it a revenge vote, or what ever you want, it was to send a message the "bring it" message to Shasta. And that is why I am still very tempted to take up his offer of lynching him, although voting based on emotions and long rivalries tends to end up not so good. Sometimes, it works out, just ask Menel...

I have a dirty habit to want to mess with retractable votes...and usually I pick someone who is very loud, such as tp or Nogrod. And others, like Lommy and Agan, have picked up that when their are retractable, and I do make that type of early vote, it's guaranteed that a retract will come eventually. I will say I don't do it willy-nilly though, I have a reason...tp knows I'm testing him, I'm not sure if Nogrod does though...

Nogrod happened to fail the test with flying colors, which is why I said I'm debating on testing my theory that he's a mutineer. You might ask well if you think he's a mutineer, why are you debating? The bad news is, whether Nogrod is lynched or not, we won't know his role and thus my "test" really wouldn't tell me anything until I actually did find his role. The good news is, whether Nogrod is lynched or not, we won't know his role, but he will be a ghost and can still participate if he so chooses, and that can tell us more about him.

Does any of that make sense?