View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 07:47 AM   #28
nynnd1
Haunting Spirit

nynnd1 has just left Hobbiton.
“I am Bredan from Gondor, and I am here,” Bredan thought of what he was going to say now, he couldn’t be bothered to lie.

“I am here because I am running away.” The pair seemed shocked of his reason.

“Do not worry, I have not broken law or anything, I am running for my own protection.”

He felt the weight lift from his body and soul, talking about it was the best way to get over the problem, but then again his weary non trusting self came back into his mind. I do not know either of these people, they could be hunting me down, in which case I am no longer safe in the Shire and have to escape, and blood would probably have to be spilled to escape, he hoped that they were not there to get him. He did not recognise either of them, but that did not help the paranoia of Bredan. He had always been weary, a loner, not trusting anyone to get to close to him, apart from Iolet, but that all ended in tragedy.

“And what brings you two to this pleasant land?” he said trying to learn more of them.

Bredan saw from the corner of his eyes lady Aman cleaning up and being busy, it amazed Bredan how she still looked so good. He knew that people would see him staring but could not tear himself away form the lovely lady. There was then a rumbling sound that came from his stomach, his thought soon changed to his stomach, he had not eaten for days and was really starting to feel it.

“Would you like to carry on this conversation over breakfast, for I am so hungry I could eat,” he thought for the right thing to say.

“I could eat my shoes”, it seemed to fit well enough.